Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Stuff






One of the problems I usually face during summer is with outwear. I don't like carrying an umbrella around, so I have to wear something when it's rainy. In most cases, jackets are made from synethic fiber which makes it difficult for your body to breathe during hot rainy days. This jacket is from Gap and they claim that is has a water resistant coating while being 100% cotton.

I was sold by that description and I got this jacket recently. I haven't put it to the test yet, but I hope I won't end up with a shrunken old jacket, lol, it cost a fortune (by my standards at least.)




These straight fit khaki pants are also from the GAP. I don't like khaki's that much because I rarely find a great pair that are as 'striaght-fit' as jeans. I find most of them a little bit baggy and I always thought that is why they were created to start with. These ones seem more put together and the cut is just sublime!

I find New Balance to be dull and bland when compared with walking shoes from Adidas, Nike etc. I don't own any, but lots of NB owners praise the comfort level of their shoes. This pair works well because it can be worn with a dressy outfit or a casual one. They are walking shoes as well, so they work well for both style and comfort. I still hope that NB would come up with more colourful designs.






No comments: